Orange cockatoo dressed in men's clothes

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Orange cockatoo dressed in men's clothes

Post by bella »

I've started to forget this dream, but there are significant parts are that staying with me:

It was something to do with the younger ones from work. We've had a restructure and they've nearly all gone now.

I saw that a large timber structure was being built over my parents front garden that runs along their property boundary. No sides or walls, just an overhead shade with a heavy timber structure.

There was a "native bird" that was like a sulphur crested cockatoo, but instead of being white with a yellow crest, it was all orange and this is the kicker. It was wearing clothes like an up-market englishman. And all its clothes were orange. The trousers looked like orange linen and it's pullover cardigan was orange too. I think it had a brown strip panel across the chest. It was standing there with these long legs like a human. Under this new timber structure that was being built. Like it was waiting.

then I was a passenger in my own car. And we were pulling into the driveway. And I was guiding the young female driver (early twenties?). She had blond hair. She seemed like a professional person. We have a difficult driveway to manoeuvre into and I was helping her to know where to stop. At first she didn't stop far enough down. So she would edge forward, edge forward, edge forward with me saying bit more bit more bit more. Stop. Oops a bit too far. Just back back a bit. She had stopped way too close to the car already parked in the driveway. (In reality, I go through this process daily as I park in our driveway. I think I'm up close to the car in front and I have to be in and not block the footpath, but just about every time I get out, I realise I could have gone further forward, but I can't see the front of my car. Strange thing in this dream is that where I won't let anyone drive my car in real life, in the dream I was aware of that but had no choice so accepted that this person was driving my car. No idea why I had no choice.)
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Orange cockatoo dressed in men's clothes

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting dream ... To me the orange bird seems to represent a very flamboyant person. Seems to be affecting you as you are the passenger. Sorry nothing else yet. Maybe too much perfectionism going on too.