Beautiful Strange Insect

Archived Dreams from 2016
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Beautiful Strange Insect

Post by gapeachntn »

Hi. I dreamed there was an odd, but beautiful insect in my room. Like beautiful butterfly/grasshopper type but not really sure because it was nothing like I'd never seen. It had beautiful fluffy wings and was delicate, just beautiful. I hate insects so I starting hitting it to kill it. I could hear my son loudly saying in the background, "Don't kill it". But it was too late. I didn't see it die and even though I was hitting it, it wasn't all smashed up and messy. It landed on the edge of my bed where I sleep and graciously started falling. As it was falling, these beautiful vibrant green particles almost like hearts I guess, couldn't really tell what symbol it was if anything, started shooting out of the top of it's head. Any thoughts?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Beautiful Strange Insect

Post by PastorJKG »

It just seems odd that you hate that which you also find beautiful and described as such a wonderful thing. Sounds like a contradiction. Perhaps it reveals something about you. A self condition dream according to John Paul Jackson's teachings. A love for the mystery and beauty, but a fear that always causes you to forfeit the opportunity.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Re: Beautiful Strange Insect

Post by gapeachntn »

Thanks, pastor. Your thoughts makes sense. I feel strongly that I've heard from God and it's good news but I'm hesitant to believe what He's told me out of the fear of being hurt or disappointed. I feel this dream is regarding this situation. It would be a beautiful thing but it's like I'm scared to believe it.