Vision of White Bible and Gold Cross

Archived Dreams from 2016
osutina

Vision of White Bible and Gold Cross

Post by osutina »

Hello All: I was in prayer at the church a few months back when I suddenly had a vision that one of the elders brought me a beautiful white bible with a gold cross on it. I remember looking at the bible saying to myself "wow what a beautiful bible". The bible had a sparkle I've never seen before. I told the elder (through spirit communication) that the bible wasn't mine. He turned away from me very surprised that I didn't take the bible. In my spirit I felt the elder was saying "This is yours and when you're ready for it; it's yours). What did this vision mean? I am a believer of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Did I deny the GodHead? I read the Word daily... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Vision of White Bible and Gold Cross

Post by PastorJKG »

God wants to bring you into a deeper understanding and revelation of the word of God. The Elder could have represented the Lord Himself. As if He was saying, "Here, now you are ready for greater rhema from my word, I will open the depths to you and cause you to come alive in ways you've never perceived possible". Sometimes our religion (dogmatic ideologies) get in the way of the truth and greater levels of revelation. Denominational indoctrination keep us from considering other possibilities of scriptural understanding.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
osutina

Re: Vision of White Bible and Gold Cross

Post by osutina »

Thank you for responding! Blessings on you...Have a Great Day! :)