vacuuming street

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

vacuuming street

Post by spiritledd »

one of those "in the spirit realm" vision/dreams ...restaurant served these burritos with sausage gravy and cheddar cheese ...i was getting them for free ...then the place got packed, and i was thronged, and manager asked me stay and play foosball/pool ...it was my birthday ...then i followed him to table, where a bunch of people sitting, and he just ignored me ... i left, and it was almost 2AM, and went to bar in Clarkston, and it was packed too ...i stayed until closing, and walked gal home ...she had vacuum cleaner ...i used it on the street ...then i went back to bar, and vacuumed it also ...got in corners that had not been cleaned in a long time

saw pond dried up ...the grass/reeds were drying up and dying ...i saw fence, with lights, like music box gears, that were silver with sprockets on ends, and hollow like in middle, like pipe i picked on off fence and it said... "Nichole" ...they were drawing current from house, mom kept adding to them, and the transformer blew, and i was trying to tell her there is a limit to how many you can add