DREAM

Archived Dreams from 2016
keyonna29

DREAM

Post by keyonna29 »

I had a dream the other night where a friend of mine and myself was at a gathering. At this gathering everyone was dressed in black and dark clothing. My friend and another person started arguing and then a bunch of people started trying to harm her. A bunch of police stormed in and we all tried to run out of the exit door but the doors where locked. We were all stuck. So everyone started heading towards the front door but it was like we weren't allowed to go out. People were pushing each other and screaming. I spotted my friend, turned my head and she was gone. I got closer to the door where it was light and bright. Next thing I knew a crowd of people pushed me out of the door. I started to walk but as I started to walk I noticed that everyone was wearing white and I couldn't see any faces. The only way out was to walk up a set of stairs. As I started walking up the stairs I started to shed all my dark clothing and had on white clothing. I looked up the set of stairs and noticed I was walking up into some clouds....then I woke up.

Please help me interpret this.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: DREAM

Post by PastorJKG »

This could be a warning dream for the friend that was there then gone. This is what I see but I have missed it many times so pray into it. God has given me dreams on several occasions about people I know to prepare me for their leaving. I would strongly suggest praying for this person's protection and for their spiritual assurance. Faceless people in white speak to me of angels and the clouds seem to agree. Heaven seems to be the word the picture paints. This world is a dark place but their is a Kingdom of pure light.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
keyonna29

Post by keyonna29 »

Thank you
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I would like to add to the last interpretation ... do not let your friends get you into bad things as it is hard for us to escape and we mean well trying to help them. God always provides the way of escape for His children, all we need to do is walk up out of it and into what He has for us, and it can be hard like climbing up stairs, but it is worth it. Your dream reminded me of the verses in 1 Corinthians 10:12-13

"12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall. 13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it."

Hope this helps.

in Christ,
keyonna29

Post by keyonna29 »

Yes it absolutely makes sense. In the past I have allowed Friends to put me in bad situations when all I was trying to do was help and be supportive. Thank you so much!