stolen wallet

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

stolen wallet

Post by bella »

DREAM

My wallet went missing and i knew it was a woman from down the street. I confronted her about it and she denied it. she was a druggie and lived with other druggies.

Still denying sealing it i said to her "didn't you see my police ID in my wallet?" i knew my police id was in my bag not my wallet but wanted her to realise she'd stolen from the wrong person.

i went to her house then i took her dog, a weimerana, by the lead and walked off with it. her other dog followed.

i would give her dog back when she returned my wallet.

I went back to my home up the street. There were people everywhere coming and going. Someone came and.asked my advice on an interior design question. There were groups of people in my house. There was something to do with kids and books as well.

i went out and walked along a path where our creek is. I found my wallet. Everything was still there except my credit card. i realised id forgotten to cancel it. i knew the druggie had it.

i can't remember the rest but i think i was running around trying to sort out stuff to do with my wallet. I have a vague recollection of a police officer guiding traffic.