bottoms up no shirt yellow converse

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

bottoms up no shirt yellow converse

Post by spiritledd »

i was in back room of bottoms up bar, and i had no shirt on, and i heard this gal come in, and she was going to play music ...i heard her on mic speaking like how you do to crowd, encouraging them to be excited them ...then she saw me and was surprised and disappointed, and said what are you doing here, are you drinking, i said i only had three beers, and went to the bar to get another (IRL im 12 years clean and sober) ...she remarked i had no shirt on, and i ignored that ...and a dude with beer belly took his shirt off, and bar tender said you cant do that, he said he has his off, she said thats different

then i was asleep at a different gals house i used to be in love with ...and i had my own room at her house and Mike B was there also, and she came home after work from bakery, and asked me to go with her ...i got dressed, but i could not find clean cloths, so i borrowed some out of a bag from a guy ...i said Steve wont mind ...i put on yellow converse, and i asked are these stupid, but i had yellow in my flannel shirt, so i went with it ...Mike was jealous that i was going with her