Macaw or Parrot riding tricycle -sort of

Archived Dreams from 2016
Starfire
Gold Member

Macaw or Parrot riding tricycle -sort of

Post by Starfire »

Had a few strange things that maybe one of you can shed light upon:
Had a very strange and short dream:
I was at a childhood friend's home. (People in dream now deceased)
We were standing in their yard and I saw under the tree there was a very tall (30" or so) Cream colored Tricycle with a
very LARGE bird on it- a Parrot or Macaw. It had a BLUE head / chest/underbelly and beautiful RED wings and tail.
Although the pedals were at least 14" away from its feet, it kept cycling its feet as if they were on the pedals.
I laughed at the crazy bird.The people whose yard it is said, "Watch this!" There was a white rope tied to the
handlebars and one of their kids would take the rope and pull the tricycle as if it were a wagon and the bird would
happily go along. Whenever the kid stopped the bird would start pedaling its feet again until someone pulled him some
more. We were all laughing that it was one strange bird.

That's it. Weird. But doubly weird is that later (admittedly I was groggy from sleep)
I got up and as I approached a doorway in my home, I saw someone coming toward me. I couldn't see the face, only the body -which was in shadowy form. As it got closer I even stepped out of the way so we wouldn't collide. Then when I stopped and recognize this shadowy figure was *me*, it vanished, from the face down. (I never did see the face clearly, but knew it was me) I wasn't scared, just puzzled as to what it might mean. As is my custom, I called out to Jesus, reapplied His precious blood to myself, my home, its inhabitants and proclaimed vocally that if it were not sent by the LORD JESUS it must return to where it came from as it has no authority in my home. But I didn't see it as a threat...just a glimpse into ?something? that I have no idea what. I reaffirmed that Jesus is my one and only Lord and went on with my day.

Any ideas as to the meaning or if the dream is interrelated to the vision would be interesting. (I do at times sleepwalk, so there's a good chance I was still dreaming as I was awakening in my kitchen, doing things in my home).
Thanks in advance