Church, young men, positive

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Church, young men, positive

Post by sigmon2 »

hi, Hope are all are blessed in our blessed Lord Jesus this Sunday.
had me a dream. trying to understand it in light of the last one. it started with me in my current church. church I have been in for some time. it's like I walked into it. I know it is my church cause I was allowed to look outside and see there in the front. now the inside part I was in seemed different but I don't look at it in the dream as being important. it was part of the message. to be honest as I think about it was like a cross. the top above the across beam as you would see looking down from the sky is pointing toward the front or west. the lower below the across beam is aimed east, toward the back of the church. the across beam is pointing to the sides, East and west.
not sure if it's important but God is looking down on a sinful church and sees the cross and remembers the blood. the Lord has always loved this church. even while punishing it. that part is cool now that I write it and think about it.
so all the inside the church dream action happens inside the cross beams. there are no women or children in this dream. only men and young men. a good amount of them either doing something or enjoying each other's company doing a bible study reading a bible verse each. one young man was working on the church bulletin. another was joking and laughing with me, that he was nervous about being the youth director instead of me.
several were pastor's in training. one older pastor said he was leaving. I and another was talking to him trying to encourage him. but he said he would be ok. he was going to mountain highway church. I though it was a pastor I knew that past away but I looked closer but he looked different. I saw my nephew Danny in church, I wonder if the Lord is going to use him. it was a very positive time, a happy time. all the men were enjoying the word. it was a mixed race group. it seem the cross beam stretched out even more as I looked at it.
it seem to stretch to the north more, cause I was standing on the end of the South side. but the dream slowly ended as I saw it move. I saw for ministry a youth and young adult.
I also saw the one making bulletins come from the long beam section facing east.
thank you for reading. I wish you all well.
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry