Boat trip up a river

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Boat trip up a river

Post by bella »

I dreamt I was on a large boat. There were rooms in the centre of the boat and a walk way all around. I don't know the official names of bits of boats so will have to just describe.

There was activity and people enjoying themselves and going in and out of rooms. At one point I was in my "bedroom" on the boat. It was at the front part of the boat and took up the whole width of the internal part. There was a window at the front and one on either side and I accessed my room through a walkway at the fourth wall i.e. facing the back of the boat. Each window had blinds on it. Just like a room on a yacht, the room was mostly bed. I realised I could lean over the bed and open the front blind and see what was ahead. I did that and saw rough seas even though we were on a river.

I shouted out to the rest of the people on the boat to get prepared, and then we had to go up and down as if we were on a road but we were in water.

At some point I was then back on land and was running back along the river's edge in the opposite direction from the way the boat was heading. I was running back to somewhere and I recall Jaime being in my dream. I may have been running to warn him or to see him. Can't remember now.