Asian garden, thread, Asian style dragon

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Asian garden, thread, Asian style dragon

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, Hope all are blessed.
Had me a cool spooky dream. It started with me entering a Asian garden. There meeting a Asian style flying dragon. It did it's flying around in its fluid motions but I was never afraid nor did it try to scare me. However it did know I was there and do things to show me it knew it knew I was there. The garden was very beautiful. So I walked forward following it. Then after some steps I seemed to past into a new section of the garden. It had a beautiful pond or lake or body of water. It was so clear and deep like it went on for ever and ever. The grass was a beautiful green. The hedge wall was really beautiful. Everything in its place to a tee. I went over and sat on the bank right next to the water.
I sat there looking around at the calming beauty in peace. I looked into the water and it went on forever. So clean an crystal clear as I look the garden seemed to receded from view. I was looking now into a looking glass. Then I see a or the dragon but instead of it shaped like before it was more like a dragon fish.. it came to me and looked at me just watching me. It sort of spooked me. It was no threat but I did not know what to do. I looked down and the ground I was sitting on was disappearing. There was a little left but not much. The surrounding garden was gone. The dragon came closer, I wanted to lean back, I looked down and saw the ground below me was now gone and I was sitting on the water or just floating above it.
I look and the dragon backs up to a point where I do not see it. I am still floating and I now see some of the garden in front of me. My left foot is forward and I see the dragon come forward it is watching again. Thread starts coming from my toes then goes into the water deep. It looks strange to me. I though for a sec it was coming to me. But I put my hand out and touch the string and my toes.the string comes out of my big toe or something like that then the same with next toe over. I touch the string it's strong, black and as it leaves the two toes it winding together making a new thread. It was even stronger than the single strands. I followed which my eyes the thread into the water as I thumped the thread and I hear the thump. Now the dragon and I look at each other one last time and it backs off while I look at my toes one last time then the dream comes to an end.
Thanks for reading.
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry