ship on highway

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

ship on highway

Post by spiritledd »

saw wild boar with horns on its rear and two faced lion fight ...lion bit jaw of boar and lion turned into two headed lizard and let go of boar ...boar was down but got back up to fight and went after lizard ...hought to myself it should have killed it while it had the chance

i was on a sail ship steering it on highway in water saw a girl on road with family on motorcycle so moved over so not to hit her

saw D do face plant in mud and fall in water ...family was there, they all yelled save him, so i swam to him, but he swam to the bank, and got out of water ...i was with his son, saw a opening that went under water, and held breath to swim through, got scared because it looked too narrow and might get stuck under water, so did not do it

carrying log with sand blaster boss who was a adulterer with secretary and carried it to house

saw tree in house driveway, trimmed one little branch and whole tree fell ...woman came out and i was apologizing, but she was actually happy about it

saw it was not my fault because tree was rotten at the stump

Holy Spirit said... "its gone too far"
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: ship on highway

Post by PastorJKG »

Is this all one dream or fragments form several. Who is the D who fell in the mud? Sure makes me think of two political figures who are both kinda like savage animals constantly going after one another.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: ship on highway

Post by spiritledd »

yes all one dream ...also i thought to myself, strange how the scenes were different ...so that in itself was unusual ...thanks for reply PastorJKG :)