Flying Down Long Dark Halls

Archived Dreams from 2016
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Flying Down Long Dark Halls

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings Everyone:

I need your help with this dream I recently had, appreciate any feedback or interpretation from the Lord.

I was flying very fast down very long and unusually dark halls. These halls were very long and narrow and the walls were made of velvet and were royal purple in color and the floors were red. I was flying really fast down these long halls, but I even though it was dark, I could see because I turned corners at very fast speeds and never hit the walls or fell.

Any help would be appreciated.

God bless,
jdarby2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Flying Down Long Dark Halls

Post by bjcollin »

The feeling I got when reading this dream was like it was possibly a brothel or gaudy hotel or something? red floors and purple velvet walls are a very unusual combination. Hallways are usually symbolic for transitioning or long journeys and this one is dark with a lot of twists and turns. Nothing else, sorry.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

The flying and not hitting the walls seems to me to speak of the connection to your spiritual man who is in heaven. It seemed dark not because of evil but because of the mystery of heaven to you. The purple and red sound like the tabernacle to me. I believe the Lord is showing you that your spirit has great potential to guide your physical life and you need to learn to trust that inner voice and let the Holy Spirit guide you through your born again spirit so you will make good decisions and not keep hitting the same walls.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thank you Brian and Pastor JKG.

There were things that stuck out in both your responses that are true is the transitioning and learning to trust the voice of the Holyspirit for guidance.

I think one of my problems with dreams is that I always tend to associate my dreams with the natural and what my current situation is in life, when my dreams may or may not be speaking in the right now or in the natural but could be spiritual. I have seen my dreams come to pass both spiritual and natural. I tend to think in literal terms and I think my spiritual vision is clouded sometimes because I use reason most of the time. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you for your time and attention to this dream and God bless you much!

Have a nice wonderful day! :)

jdarby2007
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Yes that makes perfect sense. It is one of the greatest hindrances to revelation because revelation is something your natural mind can't even perceive and natural thought processes just get in the way and lead you down roads of understanding that are the wrong way to get where the Spirit is trying to take you. I struggle with it too. Lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.