Mobile Home and books

Archived Dreams from 2016
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Mobile Home and books

Post by BlueDreamer »

Please interpret whatever you can.. Thanks!

I had a dream that I clenched my teeth and almost all my molars fell out. I called my dentist. It was after 5 on friday. 521. I remember thinking I have to pay all this money for them to be put in. I smiled but it didn't look good. I called my dentist and she said she'd meet me at my house in a Saturday. She took me to another house, like a mobile home. To unlock it she had to screw open the 2 doors and screw them shut. Only she had the keys to unlock it and lock it behind us. there was a table and one man studying a red book at the table. She was talking. The house was very quiet and there was one bookshelf with tons of books. All types of books. Republican ones, my favorite books, my favorite mystery books called "The Cat Who" (about an inquisitive cat who helps his owner, a detective, find clues and solve murder mysteries). A lot with gold bindings. Books on Texas cowboys. Invisible books you can only read and see with your eyes closed. There were books stuffed up in the shelves that you had to reach up for. I asked her who else knew about it and she named a couple people including a community leader i know. I lived in that house for a long time, i think for a couple of years. I remember time skipping. I don't know why, but great things happened in it. I remember someone i knew from work walking up behind me and he said remember when Ryan thought you were a witch? And laughed. I smiled but he was making me uncomfortable because he was standing too close. I was about to take home a cat who book. I was so excited to read it. It was in gold too. I was going to go home and wanted to come back. I was like a hero or something. I was dressed as a cowboy, boots, fringe, cowboy hat, like your typical Texan. I looked outside and there were lions (male) all over who hadn't received their mane yet. I realized the house was on a farm and i was going to go out to the lions. they seemed like they were waiting and sitting in the shade.