"A" has taken over my home

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

"A" has taken over my home

Post by bella »

Background: IRL I currently live with my parents. They are elderly and my siblings and I will inherit the house.

DREAM

I came out in the lounge/kitchen area (open plan). My parents weren't there and I wasn't sure where they were and I couldn't discern whether they were still alive or not. My step cousin was there and so were about 8-10 other people.

My step cousin (A) was there. It appeared he had moved into the house, but was acting like it was his house. Everyone was sitting around the dining table which was now at the back end of the room (long room). His sister (K) was also there and being social as they always are.

I was a little perplexed and upset because this was my parents house and I live with them. This is my family house and that step cousin is not close to the family. I know him the best of all of us and my father doesn't like him.

Then I could see my brother sitting at the table. I leaned in and said something to him quietly and he answered - I don't recall what was said now, but it was something to do with me questioning him about what was going on.

Then I heard really beautiful singing and I looked out to the front room and could see K and two other very good singers standing singing like a girl group. I was surprised because K, even though she sings in church, is not a good singer. So i was focussing on separating her out in my mind to hear her, and yes she sounded good. Then my niece appeared in the dream and said you sound beautiful Aunty. I must have been singing too. And I still didn't really believe her but my niece wouldn't say that unless she believed it.

I felt like my family house was being taken out from under my feet.

Background: IRL I currently live with my parents. They are elderly and my siblings and I will inherit the house. A, my step cousin, is a christian but has issues. K, his sister, is in my opinion possibly a sociopath. Also a christian.

As I was typing this out, it occurred to be this could be about Freemasonry, because A was the focus of the dream, and he has become a Freemason. I discovered that some months ago, but by that stage, he would have been a freemason for a little while at least.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: "A" has taken over my home

Post by PastorJKG »

If they are Christians, they are rightful heirs to the kingdom. Just as much right as anyone else. All singing that comes from a heart of adoration to the Lord is beautiful in his ears. Some of us can only make a joyful noise but God loves it just the same. There are no step positions in the family of God. Perhaps the Lord is speaking to your heart about certain prejudices toward people who you may not agree with. It is important to be able to love our brother whom we have seen if we say we love God who is invisible.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
bella
Diamond Member

Re: "A" has taken over my home

Post by bella »

It could be that but I've never doubted their positions in God. I'm friends with "A" as well as as being step cousins. I felt as I was writing out the dream that it was symbolic of freemasonry effects operating in my family. Curses. So not about "A" but what he represents. Also just found out he still smokes pot. I guess he represents my beliefs or expectations being challenged. Not sure. I had forgotten about the pot until now.

The beautiful singing was n the front verandah so I guess that means future. And beautiful but something that was surprising to me. Also that my own voice was beautiful even tho I consider my singing to be very average.