cheating

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

cheating

Post by spiritledd »

another woman came over, and my woman was not home ...we went upstairs in empty apt. and we cheated, and we were shaking the building, and it was making doorbell kind of ding a little ...this kept repeating ...a couple different guys talked to me, and were giving me the wink, and smiling and saying... i know your cheating ...saw parking space with writing in chalk, then in brown spray paint ...it was children who saw us go into apt., and they wrote about us cheating ...there was a hopscotch like on playground ...last square said "boss go" ...saw meth crowd ...overheard one say something about a mic, but when i asked about it, he would not talk to me ...they all knew about my cheating ...then i was naked, so i ran home
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: cheating

Post by PastorJKG »

Seems to be metaphoric so It's probably not revealing physical infidelity, but seems to reveal some are of unfaithfulness. Those who are on meth are controlled by a force. Children see our actions and take note. Who is the Boss? Could it be that someone you work for is going to be exposed for some area of unfaithfulness and lose their position?

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

could be maybe? ...thanks for input PastorJKG :D
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

The dream is about you. I think God will expose/reveal something in your life. And it seems it will be on public display. It could be in the future. Idk.