White furry fox like creature

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

White furry fox like creature

Post by bella »

I had a dream where an animal came up from the creek in our backyard. In the dream I couldn't work out what it was. At first i thought it was a water creature, but as it go closer I saw it has legs, fur and a tail. It looked like an elongated white fox.

Any ideas what that might represent?

In the dream, all the trees along our creek and on the other side of the creek had been removed and the earth was a deep red. I could still see some tree trunks but they were stripped of leaves.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: White furry fox like creature

Post by bjcollin »

Luke 13:32, Jesus calls Herod a fox ... in Song of Solomon 2:15 Catch the foxes for us, The little foxes that are ruining the vineyards While our vineyards are in blossom.. Foxes are little pests that are ruining their harvest. Dream symbol lookup says evil cunning man.

So in dreams usually foxes are not good symbols. A white fox could be a person who seems pure, but they are really there to cause problems. And it's coming up your back door. That is one way I see foxes in dreams. Hope this helps.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: White furry fox like creature

Post by bella »

I think it was a fox. that was the closest animal to what i saw ... it was like a fox but had an elongated body and therefore shorter legs comparatively.

Also I had the same thoughts about it being white and representing someone trying to look pure.

If it is a fox, I'm not sure what the elongated body would represent.

When I think of this dream, I keep thinking of a person at work.

Today a colleague approached me and said they'd caught that person stealing. Sort of fits hey.