Friend and me at a meeting

Archived Dreams from 2016
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Friend and me at a meeting

Post by BlueDreamer »

My friend and i were in my sisters car. My friend was in the passengers seat and i was driving. We went to a meeting. I wanted to drive him home but couldn't. All the people at the meeting liked him. I forgot something in the car and he said he would get it for me. I gave him my keys and my phone. He left for a really long time and i started to think i couldn't trust him. I looked out the front door and saw he was looking for this thing in the car. He was doing exactly what he said he was going to be doing. He was gone for a long time but then he came in with exactly what i needed.

We sat down. i sat at a table across from him. There was a girl who sat next to him. This old lady said in excited you and x are getting married. He and i looked at each other because we knew we were getting married to each other. The other girl looked at me as if to apologize for the old lady's mistake and like she knew she wasn't going to marry my friend. Then another old lady said let me tell you a story and started to tell a story to my friend. I knew this would upset my friend so i got up and grabbed a tissue for him even though he had one. He started to cry and i cried with him. I sat on the arm of his chair and he leaned his head into me. I leaned back to comfort him. He then grabbed my hand to hold it. Then everyone around us realized we were getting married. He smiled at me and touched my big toe on my foot. I was going to touch my finger to his nose but instead made a silly face.

Then while we were listening to announcements on the couch, someone gave him a microphone with a long cord. He said I have extra tickets to (an 80s band) and I remember thinking I wanted to go with him but he said he couldn't go because he was busy. And people were excited. We passed the microphone along and then all the lights went out. It was all dark. I was still with him. We turned on our phones but I remembered he had my phone. The lights came on and I thought he could've looked at my texts messages and Facebook and that would upset me since it's my privacy. Then I thought he couldn't and I don't think he would care. He had my phone for life 4 days and it was Thursday. I looked at My phone now in my hand and he had messages me like 11 times.