Catching arm full of feathers

Archived Dreams from 2016
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Catching arm full of feathers

Post by PastorJKG »

I was with a group of familiar feeling people but no one I could name. We were standing outside in a gathering of some sort by the side of a building. All of a sudden I realized there were feathers falling from the sky. Not a few but a whole cloud of feathers. We were all grabbing them, looking at them in amazement, they were very beautiful. Black blue, and purple iridescent. I grabbed a double arm full and when I held them up they were in perfect order in my arms as if they landed the same way they came out of the bird. As if the birds chest was now my chest as I held them against my chest looking down at them.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated
PastorJKG
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Catching arm full of feathers

Post by PastorJKG »

I didn't post this initially but I think it is significant now. The others seemed to be completely overwhelmed or satisfied by grabbing one single feather. Willing to let the others go because they at least had their one.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Never be afraid to grab all of what God has for you. Some people think they only need a single thing, when God is offering multiple things, they just need to ask/seek/knock and grab everything that God has. Feathers can often mean God's protection. Ref Psalm 91:4 Hope this helps some.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Thank you for responding BJ.