My dog in the car

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

My dog in the car

Post by bella »

Dream

I was walking along in the car park of the local shopping centre, talking to a lady who does Christian dance. We were having a pleasant conversation and I would have liked to have kept talking to her but I remembered my dog was in the car which was parked down the street a bit in front of the other shopping area.

I said goodbye and went to my car. My dog was in there and she was howling and crying. I opened the car up and hugged her and comforted her.

End of dream

IRL my dog died a couple of years ago and I would never leave her in a closed up car, and wouldn't forget about her.

The focus of the dream was my dog. When I woke up the first thought I had was "I would never leave her in the car like that".

ADDITION

Not sure if this is related, but as soon as i posted this dream, I closed my eyes and had a vision of a red white & blue dressed clown, right up close, holding a gun pointed at me. I immediately thought of that stupid new craze where people are dressing up as clowns and threatening people. I also thought of the US elections because of the colours of the clown's outfit.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Re: My dog in the car

Post by ginasings4him »

Is it possible that God is trying to get your attention, is there anything in your life that has distracted you and maybe you accidentally ignored or forgotten something "beloved" to you in which you never intended? God bless you.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: My dog in the car

Post by bella »

Maybe the woman's name means something. June. Means young or protector of marriage or women.

My dogs name was Bella.

I think her being in the car and forgotten is about me being left aside and forgotten and I need to take better care of myself.

This fits with some other dreams I've had.