Russian Invasion of Glasgow

Archived Dreams from 2016
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Russian Invasion of Glasgow

Post by iluvyahweh »

I was in the city of Glasgow, in Scotland. As I looked up into the air, I saw lots and lots of fighter planes. I knew that these planes were Russian fighter planes, and they were dropping lots of bombs on the city of Glasgow.

I decided that it was best to get out of the city centre. I started to run, and I began to head for the country-side. I ran up some roads, and past some buildings, and past some hedgerows. There were other people fleeing too.

I ran through some fields, and I was running alongside a train track. It didn't look like anywhere I Glasgow that I knew, though I am not from that part of the country.

There were lots of Russian planes and helicopters still bombing the city, and lots of noise. I decided to lie down, and hide, and I was lying right next to the train track, next to some bushes.

Some Russian helicopters landed in a field next to me, and they were trying to find me. It seemed that they were getting close, and I was going to get caught by the enemy. Before I was discovered, I woke up. Dream end.

October 2016.