janitor

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

janitor

Post by spiritledd »

i was at childhood home and got a call that school needed a janitor ...i got in purple Rolls Royce road grader tractor, and went to town ...i pulled up and parked ...then by towing by hand i put next to to curb ...kids were amazed by tractor ...then went in and i started cleaning gym floor ...dust mop first ...then some kids were helping and started pouring wax on, before i was ready to wax, and i saw broccoli and i was upset ..then i carrying some chicken soup, while i waiting for laundry, a little girl peed by the music room, and i had to clean it up off the floor ...i was worried about cross contamination because i set the chicken soup down next to the pee ...then gal at school i was working with said, she she had to leave, because we could not be working together, because people would gossip ...then 2 guys that i thought were cool guys, were giving me a ride, and parked on a hill, and got out, then the car started rolling down-hill backwards, and i jumped in front seat, and parked it ...then i walked back and told them what happened ..they ignored me ...saw headphones plugged into little black box ...digital storage i think ...they were acting like it was funny, and they planned it ...they were being smart with me and mocking ...then they jumped on bikes and ditched me ...then gal was laying on my chest in a driveway as i was waking ...she loved me ...i felt it