I HAD TRIPLET BOYS!!

Archived Dreams from 2016
kingnme
Platinum Member

I HAD TRIPLET BOYS!!

Post by kingnme »

I WAS dreaming of a little baby hmm approx. 8-10 months old...i was soo happy and excited i wanted them even after i awoke :s22:

...but then there were THREE :s0:

and they all look like my oldest son who is married now....

one decided to just GET UP AND WALK...although he was in the stage of a crawler...what does it mean when you dream of having babies

or triplets for that matter....
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: I HAD TRIPLET BOYS!!

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems to be self evident yet metaphoric. There will be the birth of something new in your life. It will have your personal input designed into it. Perhaps it will come without labor or is the result of past works and labor that has already been invested. When you begin to notice it, it will multiply into three separate but connected entities. One will be more advanced than the other two and become mobile very quickly. It is your offspring because it looked like your son.It isn't a physical child, it is something you have birthed in prayer and or labored to build or create.

I sense though I sometimes miss this, but sense that it has something to do with business or income.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: I HAD TRIPLET BOYS!!

Post by kingnme »

HELOOO? OF COURSE THIS HELPS!! :s49: ...

its refreshing actually..... like you stated .
.past works and labor

i have been feeling really spiritually tired..i caught myself being very snappy lately...then i wud think...im sooo tired :cry: ...

this month we just celebrated 24yrs of marriage but last year?? ohhh boy!!...last year was numbing....seemed hopeless...(he wud attest)

my adult children....one seemed to have forgotten some foundations ( i was a stay-at-home-mom) that have been laid down

the other....i have been speaking about the importance of character...they seemed to have forgotten as well..

at church...GOD led me there...completely..i dont know that part of town that well..neither the people in it....even that became a problem...

i was silently having serious issues with the goings on ...at my church there seems to be a a weariness/thirsty-ness/hunger in my heart that wants to see more of discernment you can see that there was a lack of it

...discernment seems to help with ascertaining higher levels of intimacy....? so i was noticing everyone around working in the ministry was miserable i knew why ..it was the lack of discernment

i believe JESUS has that issue with us HE is bringing forth all these signs to us for more togetherness ...and we just dont even get it...thats what im feeling there..............

so i was craving to see one thing (discernment within this particular body) ...JUST to get to another (more intimacy)...

sure you can do all that at home thru prayer and such...but what about as a body???

so for several weeks i was dreading my marriage...

i was dreading the issues of how my children been behaving lately...

i was dreading having to deal with my aging mom how EVEN she has been behaving lately...

AND OF course I HAVENT been the prettiest PEACH in the bunch!!!

i have been dreading THIS APARTMENT GOD BLESSED US WITH
WHERE WUD WE HAVE BEEN CUZ OUR CREDIT IS SHOT
bad area but GOD gave us a VERY VERY nice apartment people gaze when they come over..

i have even been dreading to go to this church..even to have to stay at this church.

.i have been dreading the thirty minute ride all the way over to this church....

i began to feel exhausted because all the input i have been doing ...people i have helped either ignored me or did NOT seem to get enough..

so there they are constantly pulling and pulling on me for things.......i cud NOT understand...what IS GOING ON?????

suddenly here it comes.... i began to question my FATHER.............."Lord! why am i here again???" ....

there are more things ...to say...... (HA!----HA!!)

but that.cud take all day.... concerning some DEEP unanswered issues....

so that explains things

several weeks right into this dream the whole time THE HOLY GHOST was SAYING PUSH???......

(had no idea felt alone and i felt EXTREMELY heavy burdened with "something") WELLL DUUUUH!! :x

then out came triplets!!....D'OH :roll: ... i get it now!! THANKS PASTOR!!!!!

THANK YOU LORD!! i really felt alone and tired and broken hearted but YOU made me to know the end of this laborious season was not in vain!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9