Dream Or Scheme??

Archived Dreams from 2016
RevK
Diamond Member

Dream Or Scheme??

Post by RevK »

Weird dream recently: Delivery man came to door claiming he had a huge truck load of expensive, ($$$$) top of the line furniture, for the whole house.. I hadn't made any purchases nor entered any contests. He said my son (they didn't even tell me which son) bought it all for me and all I had to do was sign my name to the delivery order. Later that day on the news, there was a report of false deliveries in the area. People were being told they had won, even though they hadn't entered any contest. When they signed the delivery notice, it was a contract in disguise. Since people couldn't believe they won something, they accepted what was handed to them without looking twice at what they were signing. When they moved the items into their homes, they saw everything was cheaply made. A few days later they received a huge bill, stating they had signed for it..... (Please could you help me with this,Thank you! :D
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Dream Or Scheme??

Post by bella »

Well I think this is a good message for everyone. We, in western societies, have been lulled into passivity and just believe whatever we're being told. And dominant, narcissistic type people challenge us when we question but we should question.

God tells us to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. And as much as we'd like to believe that everyone loves us and is caring and wants our best interests, it's just not reality.

The dream is saying, just because something is placed before you like it's a gift or a good thing doesn't mean it is. Check it out (like a Berean) and make sure you know what you're signing up for. The Bible says to consider the thing before you say yes to it.

WHATEVER it is.

Be it church, teachings, politics, actual purchase of items, someone giving you a gift (and does it come with spiritual ties) etc.