teacher

Archived Dreams from 2016
Beautiful
Gold Member

teacher

Post by Beautiful »

I am at a meeting of sorts with a group of people from a local church. A man walks in with a few other people and tells me he left that group, he went on with the Lord. He says they can't take you anywhere. I can sense the presence of God on him and in what he says. He walks out of the building and I follow him and tell him I want to go on with the Lord, want what he has. We are on a concrete path to another building. Somehow I am now talking to a women and she tells me she only trains two or three people at a time. I tell her I want her to train me. She kneels down and takes me by the arm and starts praying over me. I am not sure what happened, nothing clear but I sense it's God. She stands up and says alright, I will train you. She walks into a building and starts telling me there are a few rules, 1. there can be no divorce. As she is talking she turns and faces the wall and then a man comes in and interrupts us...he is commenting that I am joining them. It's daylight in the dream and I awoke in the morning from the dream. I have been seeking God. Agree with me for this to come to pass. THanks All