wall

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

wall

Post by spiritledd »

saw house with garden in back ...a group of children wanted to help me use a special fork to loosen soil ...i saw a wall that was built with bricks ...i used fork by the wall, and it fell away from a garbage heap, that was hidden, that had been piling up ...i heard... "20 years" ...and it was 20 feet high ...when the wall fell, the bricks did not topple, but fell back in a way that they were still intact, and the heap was exposed ...i thought to myself why are the bricks staying together ...the bricks were a yellowish brownish color ...thought to myself... owner is going to be mad ...then i was in Holt's front yard, up on Cedar ridge ...i saw coffee cup ...then i saw a canal like a cement swimming pool ...it was sky blue ...i looked up and saw it lead to a main pool, that had other canals branching off from it ...then i was in Spokane at drummers house ...i played a song from band "Alice in Chains" called "Bad Ass" but written out in the band "Bad Company" font in white on black ...its not a song from them IRL ...woke heard... "boots cappy" and song "Victim of Illusion" by Michael Shenker