Korn, crystal mushroons, lizard, and sea anemones

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Korn, crystal mushroons, lizard, and sea anemones

Post by spiritledd »

i was asked to play in the band Korn ...i was doing pretty good, then one guitarist broke a string, and came and grabbed my guitar ...then we were on a large merry go round, and we did a dance ...i was not doing as good on dance, but i followed along good enough after we were done, that the crowd roared ...then after the concert i saw a fully stocked bar ...i thought to myself... thats too bad they are going to drink ...i declined to join them

then i was in Asian kitchen ...it was very clean ...almost antiseptic clean ...i was told go cut meat with knife, and i went out side ,and saw a pool that was frozen, and i was cutting meat, and washed knife in pool, by breaking ice ...then i saw a shed that had been burned, but not all the way ...then i saw there were these crystal mushrooms formations, made by an Iguana lizard, from its mouth by its saliva, that were very expensive ...i blew on them, and these coral sea anemones were repelled by the odor of these crystal mushrooms ...they smelled like alcohol
Last edited by spiritledd on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mystified_chozeh

Re: Korn, crystal mushroons, lizard, and sea anemones

Post by mystified_chozeh »

i can't speak to your dream, but it seems as though you're seeing quite a few things that our conventional churches would frown upon. jesus was aware of the same, he catered to it (the cross) and he was branded a drunkard and other things that we as the church would be angry about today. we run our mouths today because we're way removed from the circumstance. but if we're honest with ourselves, we could have easily been the thief on the cross next to him, or even the soldier who thrust the spear into his side. that could have been me. its easy for us to criticize and to put a label on people. your post reminds me of two books that i read years ago. one is called Red Moon Rising and the other is Wasted On Jesus. its okay to ask what all this means. but be prepared for a ginormous gut check. he's looking to and from on this earth and he's looking for those with the intestinal fortitude to cater to the lost. i mean, like the serious lost. like the most detestable in your own eyes. people you would condemn under normal circumstances. that's who he's reaching for.
mystified_chozeh

Post by mystified_chozeh »

you don't have to dream in order to see.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks mystified_chozeh ...real stuff ...appreciate it a lot :)