gal set me up

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

gal set me up

Post by spiritledd »

gal was driving big green 70's Cadillac and i was with her ...she was complaining about her marriage bed, and how her husband does not want to kiss her ...i felt uncomfortable about that, but wanted to minister to her ...then she said go in and get the laundry out of that building ...i grabbed an armful of white towels and sheets ...i had a feeling something was not right ...but she told me to do it, and i trusted her ...but when i came out, police said stop ...she had called the police on me ...she set me up ...but i talked my way out of it, when told what had happened ...then i was in a bathroom that had feces in toilet and in sink and in tub
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: gal set me up

Post by male4christ »

You have a heart of service towards others in personal life or ministry. You may need to guard against those that take control of things. Get ready for the new things the Lord leads you to, to break molds, or traditions of man.
He is preparing you to serve in His way which may be different than expected.
He is preparing you by washing or relieving prior ways or practices of doing things.

Keep this in prayer & share what you think even if its not accurate.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: gal set me up

Post by spiritledd »

wow i receive! ...most folks are just looking to condemn like Job's friends ...so refreshing to get an encouraging Word! ...thank you!