House with black shutters and black door

Archives for 2009
vanj

House with black shutters and black door

Post by vanj »

I was dreaming and saw a 2 story white house. It was not old, fairly new with a garage. The garage was closed and the door white. It was daylight outside and I could tell I was looking from a mid-view and a little distant but not too far.

I saw 4 entries 2 upper windows with black shutters then 2 lower windows also with black shutters. The 5 entry was the door which was black. The windows and doors were closed.

Could this house represent the ministry or the person? Are the black shutters what is attached to the ministry or the person?
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

vanj...2 thoughts come to my mind so please bear with me and remember to weigh and pray and ditch what is not relevant.

1.Grief and mourning...linked to tombs...shutter in black can speak of mourning...the house is closed up...maybe in grief? This could be you in grief or maybe the house represents something else...

Isaiah 61

The Year of the LORD's Favor

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, [a]
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.

2. "whitewashed tomb" no 5 can represent grace--that it is a black entrance may represent the lack of grace (I did wonder how you decided to term in entrance 5...was it numbered or just the 5th one you saw sequentially in the dream?).

This may be representative of an area of hypocrisy either in your life or which is affecting you in some way...always look to yourself first before assuming that it is for another would be my advice...painful but good practice...that said if its not relevant ditch it...I may be way off...

New International Version (©1984)
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
vanj

White House with black windows and door

Post by vanj »

Hello Charlie and thanks for replying. Actually, I just joined a church under watch care. Before joining under watch care I was suffering with a lot of nightmares. I felt like something was attached to me and it did not lift until I joined the ministry. I still however, suffered with some dreams that I did not understand. I wondered if I was suppose to stay at the old ministry that I was involved. But everytime I tried to go in the church for a while I would see a black/white snake.

After leaving the old church I began to visit the current one. My friend is the Pastor. It was always white before with tan or cream shutters. It was 2 story house but it was at night time once when I saw it. The garage door was open and there was a gold suv on the inside. A light was on and there was enough space for another car.

When I saw the white house and black shutters I did think that it may have been because of me and that I may be bringing something into the ministry. Because I have gone through so much this year concerning snakes, the devil and being able to distinguish which way to go. So I wandered if there was something attached to me first. I label the windows and the doors as such not because of the way I saw them. It was because I drew the house out and began to consider how windows and doors are much like gates and so are our eys, ears and mouth.

I drew the house out and begin to ponder the eye gates, ear gates and the mouth. Earlier this year I was called to a prophetic office but something happened to me that was not good. It has been diffcult and my dreams are hard to understand at times. I believe God is bringing me to a place of redemption/restoration.

I also saw my niece she is only 1 year old (presume this was me) she was facing right and wore a white sweater, blue skirt and white stocking. Her covering was still off. Hair is our covering and her hair was short on the sides (little covering) and she had one little ponytail sticking up with a white scrunchy on it. She has two little teeth at the bottom white and straight which tells me I am recovering a little. Her name Angel Zipporah but we call her lil Angel. I believe God is saying something to me because earlier when I was in serious distress spiritually, I saw her older sister who is now 3 and I just happened to name them both. Her name is Jahmyyah (God my God is beautiful and alive).

Early on this year I saw 13 which we know is not good. I also have seen 5 and new it was grace. I saw 14 which is deliverance/release, 65 which was falling away, 8 & 3 and I heard 50 pentacost/Holy Spirit. Last 70. Heard again 2, 7, 5. I just pray that I am following the way God wants me too.

P.S. Isaiah 61 was the word that came to me early this year. Thanks for your comment.

Peace, Vanessa