Electric bike

Archives for 2009
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Electric bike

Post by Demon_Buster »

I was on an electric bike with my brother I was driving he was the passenger.

I was on a road going fast the bike was plugged in with a very long cord it seemed to have no end, but suddenly there is a bunch of furniture on the road, maybe it was from a accident the furniture was everywhere some broken and some I still could see whole

I had to stop the bike very suddenly with both hands on the breaks. I managed to maneuver the bike around the broken furniture and then the cord for the bike was tangled up in the debris I got it loose then went on down the road but could not see the bike.
I come to a house my brother was there we talked about something he showed me he still had the cord …..after that I cant remember much…

Blessings to you all

Demon Buster
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Was there a relationship in your life that wasn't healthy, one that pulled you away from the Lord? Something that you had to break off suddenly that created a big mess? Something involving broken promises? I believe the Lord may be showing you that this is still affecting you and that he wants to help you with it.

Blessings,
WP
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Thanks WP for the input, I will pray on it and ask the lord, this past week has been a bit hard.

Please pray for me clear direction

Blessings to you

Demon Buster
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Wow that’s a lot I have had so much in the past...starting from my mother leaving my father when I was three
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I think the attached cord (whatever that relationship is) is acting like a tether, a soul tie. Sometimes these can hold us back, keep us from moving forward. He is probably bringing this up because he wants to heal you. He's doing this with all of us right now.

So, do you think that your mother leaving might have something to do with another relationship in your life that might be represented in this dream?
~Warrior Princess
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

O I gave it to the Lord years ago WP and all the old ties I felt that would hold me back from serveing the Lord

Blessings to you

Demon Buster
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Yes, I have done that also. The Lord recently brought them up again, because apparently although I had forgiven, I still had some healing to do. Those wounds are like holes that leave room for the enemy to come in and hurt us again. Jesus can come in and heal the wound, fill up the hole, so the enemy cannot bother us anymore. And it might not be the original hurt that is bothering us, but it comes out in other ways, other relationships, but really goes back to the original thing. Inner Healing is a relatively new thing I think, but this seems to be what the Lord is doing with all of us right now...wanting to patch those holes so we can move on into his plans for us.

Blessings to you too. =)
~Warrior Princess