"Outback"

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Oh my gosh...I just realized...

underwear

"Down Under"

Down under wear...Wear for down under...

Hmmm...
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

like maybe He's giving you a heads up for Down under? lol, I'm beginning to confuse myself!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Yeah, me too. I just thought it was funny. LOL
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I kept hearing "foundation" in relation to the underwear (like foundation garments). Check this out...from today...

God Is Ready to Send Us Forth in a New Way! - Dec 28, 2009

Luke 9:1-2 says, “Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.” The disciples’ lives changed in a moment of time. One moment they were following, the next they were sent. However, before this heavenly promotion occurred, I believe God was watching very carefully, searching the depths of their hearts, building a foundation within them. He was watching and waiting for the opportune time to announce to heaven, “They are now ready.”

Since we have entered the year 5770, many new challenges and circumstances have presented themselves upon our path. Some of these challenges have come so quickly you almost feel like you have experienced whiplash. The warfare has been intense.

I believe this has been a testing and preparation time because God is ready to send us forth in a new way. He has had a watchful eye over each and every trial watching to see what we would do. What was our reaction? Did we press through? Did we seek His wisdom and guidance? Did we stand where we were called to stand? Did we watch over what we were called to watch? Did you follow through on what He asked you to do?

I challenge you to look back over the past several months and see what has presented itself along your path and how you came through it. You might be surprised how the patterns and cycles of last season did not dictate how you gained your victory in this season. Be encouraged, God is watching and waiting for the opportune time to announce to heaven, “YOU are now ready to be sent forth!”

Read Luke 9.
Meditate on Psalms 78:70-72: “He also chose David His servant, and took him from the sheepfolds; from following the ewes that had young He brought him, to shepherd Jacob His people, and Israel His inheritance. So he shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart, and guided them by the skillfulness of his hands.”
~Warrior Princess