Me, my friend,.and the sea

Archives for 2009
godseeker
Gold Member

Me, my friend,.and the sea

Post by godseeker »

i tell you,.me and my friends in my dreams,.lol

i tried to look at the symbol dictionary,.would love to do better in interpreting my own

but i was in the car with a friend and she was driving,.and she took me to a part of town that i had never seen,.i was amazed that i had never seen this area before,.there was a sea in the middle of town,.and it was huge,.and i never saw it,.we were driving on the road next to the sea,.and as i looked over out to sea,.i could see a bridge,.that was very,.very long,.i'm still thinking how come i never seen this before,.i asked my friend about the bridge and she told me to buckle up before it breaks,.i'm looking at her like she is crazy and asks her,."before what breaks" and she replies "the bridge",..so i am buckling up and thinking you are crazy.,.why would we go on the bridge if it could break,.and then in the dream,.i had a vision that she had gone on the bridge before and it "broke" and i saw her fall into the sea and she got out swimming,..

me and my friends,.i had another dream not to long ago,.where,.i was driving and i was going home with the friend,.different friend,.but were going across a very narrow bridge and i thought we were going to fall off,.and then we were going up steep hills,.could these be related
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

This is the same as the last dream. Your friends are driving when you know better. Stand up for what God has given and shown you. It was a sea. That means that God wants you to see something. The Son did not set you free so you would be in bondage to what others think. You are free. If you give them the power you will resent them and you will loose fellowship anyway.