MANIFESTATION DURING THE EARLY MORNING HOURS

Archives for 2009
barukh1
Platinum Member

MANIFESTATION DURING THE EARLY MORNING HOURS

Post by barukh1 »

I WAS ASLEEP LIGHTLY AND I FELT SOMEONE SET ON THE EDGE OF MY BED...IT FELT LIKE A LARGE PERSON...I THOUGHT..MAYBE MY DOG NEEDED TO GO OUT..I SAT UP AND MY DOG WAS AT THE FOOT OF MY BED..I PETTED HIM TO MAKE SURE IT WAS HIM UNDER THE BLANKET (OPPOSITE SIDE OF WHERE I FELT THE PERSON SET)...I THEN LAY BACK DOWN AND WAS PRAYING...I STARTED TO DRIFT OFF AND I FELT THE SAME PRESENCE CRAWL INTO BED BESIDE ME AND IT SPOONED AGAINST ME AND HUGGED ME TIGHTLY. I AT FIRST FELT FEAR BUT NOT TO A LARGE DEGREE...FEAR GREW AND I SCREAMED..MADE MY DOG JUMP UP AND SCURRY OUT...I THEN LAY IN FEAR IN THE DARK AND PRAYED MYSELF BACK TO A CALM STATE OF MIND...I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENED. I WONDER WHO/WHAT IT WAS. I WAS READING THE BOOK OF ENOCH BEFORE BED AND THEN I SAID MY SCRIPTURE PRAYERS OUT OF ANOTHER BOOK THAT I READ...IM SOMEWHAT CONFUSED TODAY...I HAVE BEEN CRYING OUT TO GOD..TO KNOW HIM...TO KNOW ONLY HIM.....WHY WOULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED...IM NOT AFRAID NOW..BUT I WONDER IF IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN....BLESSINGS TO ALL..CAN ANYONE HELP ME. I AM PRAYING ON THIS BUT NOTHING IS IN MY SPIRIT ON IT NOW...THANK YOU
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

You were praying so maybe it was a hug from Abba and there is no need to be afraid. I know that some people who have seen angels, etc. had fear and that is normal so maybe there is no need to be confused and since nothing happened so to speak, trust that it was good unless the Lord tells you otherwise. The enemy would want you to fear so that you will shy away from God, just my two cents worth. I understand where you would be afraid because that is pretty eerie. When things out of the ordinary happen we tend to have fear because of the unknown but then later find that it was the Lord and things change. Blessings!!!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

First time an angel showed up in my house, I freaked. When I started praying for protection, MORE showed up. So I knew it was from the Lord. A friend suggested that I say, "Greetings in the name of the Lord." So, I did. None of them had acknowledged me yet, but as soon as I THOUGHT that greeting, the original guy turned and spoke to me and said, "We're your protection. Don't worry." =)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

First time an angel showed up in my house, I freaked. When I started praying for protection, MORE showed up. So I knew it was from the Lord. A friend suggested that I say, "Greetings in the name of the Lord." So, I did. None of them had acknowledged me yet, but as soon as I THOUGHT that greeting, the original guy turned and spoke to me and said, "We're your protection. Don't worry."
That is awesome. I was awoken one night by the same thing. As I woke up I felt someone get up from what actually felt like they had been sitting on the end of my bed by my feet.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

if you are in doubt, command the spirit to leave in the name of Jesus. I've heard of ministers rebuking something of which they questioned and because it WAS the Lord, they would hear "You can't rebuke Me!"--basically God would let them know it WAS Him. Sometimes we can be confused by what we do not understand but I've never known God to validate His Presence with the fruits of confusion and a lack of being able to hear Him better. Angels are ministering spirits sent to minister on our behalf so if you didn't end up with a sense of peace, comfort or get direction of some sort, I'd question the presence. Blessings on you, may He give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Agreeing with K...that's what I was trying to say, but forgot to make the point. LOL Always test everything.
~Warrior Princess
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thanks to each and every one of you. I truly appreciate and will pray over all that you have said. Yesterday on the way to my daughters I was praying and I felt the distinct presence of God all around me...total...absolute peace. It was amazing. When I went to bed last night I was at first starting to fear but I rebuked the fear and it left. I started to fall asleep and I head a woman say something but I could not tell what it was...I slept peacefully until 3 am and the Lord awoke me and I praying and gave him praise through the next hour or so. I went back to bed and slept peacefully. The thing that frightened me the most was that I was "touched" physically and have never had that happen before. I will continue to be in prayer...Thanks again to all of you...appreciate it so much...Blessings...S
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Discernment involves the "senses" sometimes. Just remember, the Lord has not given you a spirit of fear, but of love, power, sound mind. You can most definitely tell it to go! Blessings and peace.
~Warrior Princess