Bob Jones walks around a corner

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

Bob Jones walks around a corner

Post by connie »

Lord bless,

These dreams are from the middle of May/08. I was reminded of the dream bit with Bob Jones this afternoon.

I was looking straight ahead at Bob Jones. Bob was sitting in a chair, facing me. He got up and walked over to his right (my left) and went around the corner of a wall or cabinet into a dark area. The light wasn't on so i couldn't see what he was doing but I sensed Bob was looking for something, possibly went to retrieve something? I awoke.

I fell asleep again and dreamed the following:

I was examining my eyes in a mirror. I pulled the lower lid of my left eye down and saw a clear, slightly gelatinous substance with tiny bubbles in it. It didn’t hurt or irritate my eye in anyway. I removed it and checked my right eye. There was a greater quantity of the substance in my right eye. I removed that. I stood away from the mirror a little for a final check of my eyes and saw the gel-like substance rising up in my eyes again. The substance had little bubbles at the top and rose up into the lower ¼ of the iris. I awoke. (there was no sense of anything amiss in the dream, just a mild sense of puzzlement) What is this substance in my eye?

His Love,

connie
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like starting to increase prophetic vision. Rev 3:18 comes to mind on eye salve.

in Christ,
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Eye salve is what came to mind too...

JLL
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Thank you! I didn't once think of eye salve. :lol: Interesting, I'll have to look into revelations .. I've been pointed to it twice in the last few days.

I was looking into the scriptures where Jesus led the blind man away from the crowd, put spit in his eyes and prayed twice for him before he had clear vision. I've been praying for deeper understanding which I know requires getting apart with the Lord and digging in to scripture and listening for His voice.

Thank you again BJ and JLL. Bless you!

connie
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Brings to mind a word I read or heard recently about incredible growth being *just around the corner* ..Lord is about to restore what the enemy has attempted to steal.

And when Papa restores, there is increase.

blessings in abundance,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

No interp... But your dream and about the bubbles brought this old song to mind:

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
Make me warm all over
With a feeling that I'm gonna
Love you till the end of time

So here's to the golden moon
And here's to the silver sea
And mostly here's a toast
To you and me

So here's to the ginger lei
I give to you today
And here's a kiss
That will not fade away

words & music by Leon Pober
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Last month, mid-December, I had either a vision at night (or dream) :lol: ... it's a little difficult to describe or understand this brief experience because I felt very much awake and with eyes wide open. Anyway this is what I saw

I knew what I saw was quite simply a continuation of the above dream, the segment with Bob Jones.

This is what I saw:

I saw Bob Jones (from the rear) walking around 'the corner' which in the previous dream was darkened. He was walking around a wall and into what appeared to be a well lighted hallway. I heard the voice of the Lord announce, 'he (meaning Bob) walked around the corner'.

When I heard the Lord speak I was awake or awakened and I remembered the other dream as though I had it a moment before this one. Just a very interesting experience for me..

Anyone care to comment on the dream?

Thank you and pray my computer doesn't give out this time :mrgreen:

His Love,

connie
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Connie, for your prayerful consideration and as an addition to what has already been offered.

I don't know for sure if this is it but it reminds me of something. I find much value in what God imparts to us instantly by his Spirit and in what He imparts to us as we go about walking out our humanity. Jesus was equipped with both (those first chapters of Hebrews) and as such Father God appointed Him as High Priest. In his role as High Priest He relates to our weaknesses and makes intercession for us.

In "my dreams" the left can signify the Spiritual realm while the right can signify the natural realm, although I leave room for the Lord to change that as He sees so we stay dependent on Him for interp.

It maybe that your left eye signifies what has been imparted to you more instantly by the Spirit (like within your seer gifting) and the right eye may signify what has also been imparted by the Spirit via your walking out your humanity. As we walk out our humanity, we come into contact with others too, and we go through similar experiences, and can help us see them more relationally.

First, to love the Lord with all our hearts, our souls, and might. And to love our neighbors as ourselves. In these two commandments rooted in Jesus do all others find their home.

Maybe that the bubbles represent a bubbling forth of Spiritual sight from within via both avenues.

I feel this also helps in the sense of the Lord continuing his High Priest role through us. He is the High Priest, yet I feel He also looks to continue in this role within us.

There is one thing to have Spiritual sight and another thing to see with the heart of God. I suspect this activity taking place within is more connected to what has been imparted to you from within.

The dark area that Bob went into may speak of entering into an area that was presently without the Light of Jesus. The Light of Jesus when it enters us is where true revelation takes place and transforms us into his image.

If the right represent the more natural side of things, may speak of the prophetic being in an area of darkness (circumstances, situations) as they were searching out things. Maybe looking to retrieve something they felt was needed or lost.

I like those scriptures regarding the man that needed two touches from Jesus to see men clearly. I can see this in the prophetic in the sense of what I spoke of with Spiritual sight and impartation from walking out our humanity. Appears He at first didn't see men clearly as He saw them as trees (had me one of those dreams a few years back too, with the trees). It also began with the Lord calling me to separate myself for a season so He could impart to me somethings. I still take very seriously a most valuable thing I learned from that experience, is that even though He will and does use others to help us learn and grow, we first and foremost need to hear from Him (or let it be confirmed by Him). Many voices competing for our attention, but He lives within and we will get those words and confirmation within. And sometimes we may need to take a prayerful step, but we need to stay in tune to Him through it all.

With the last dream, maybe that Bob Jones, or the prophetic if this may be what he represents, is now in a time of transition that is now lit with the Light of Jesus.

Anyway, this is what your dreams reminded me of, for your prayerful consideration. And don't claim to know it all and have it all right (still learning and growing in this area too) so, feel free to toss what may not fit.
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey