Knowing

Archives for 2010
cbutler
Diamond Member

Knowing

Post by cbutler »

:wink: Hi. I dreamed that I was at my bank talking to a teller. I was trying to sell her my cell phone. She said she could not buy it. It was illegal. Why? I asked. Is it because its not mine? No, its because of the names you have in it. Oh, OK.

Then Steven was in the bank. He had come inside to ask me if I wanted a soda. I knew in his heart he really didn't care what I wanted. It was just a gesture. He really was not expecting an answer. His heart was set on what he wanted and he left to go get one.

Then my husband came into the bank to cash his paycheck. He did not speak to me or look at me. As the teller waited on him, the teller who had waited on me called me over. She told me that if I ever needed anything just write it down and I will get it for you.

Then I saw my husband walking away from the teller, counting his money. He did not acknowledge me. Turning to walk out the front door. I knew in his heart he was thinking this is my money to do with as I please. I just followed him out the door.

Outside it was dark out. I could see that I was in the cemetery. I could just make out the shape of headstones shaped like crosses. I walked to my left to the sidewalk. I was walking to my sister in laws house. As I walked I saw headlights from a on coming car. I had to hide so I ducked behind a wide tree. As the headlights came closer I saw that it was two cars not one. The second was so close to the first I was unable to see it headlights.

Then it was daylight. Just like that! I walked down to her house. Outside I came upon two sisters who were arguing. The one sister had slept with the others boyfriend. She had done it, knowning that it would hurt her sister but did not care. She threw it in her face and walked away. She stood there not knowing how to react. So I looked at her and said listen to me. I know that you have his football jacket and some other items of his. Pack them away because he is going to become a famous football star. When he does those items will be worth alot of money. You can sell them on ebay and make alot of money.

Then inside my sister-in-laws house I saw that her shirt and tablecloth matched. Light blue paisley with white swirls. I looked at her and felt compassion. I put my arm around her and spoke to her gentley telling her that she knew that she could not live here in this house forever. She was going to have to move. Yes, she said I know.

Then I was talking to someone I did not know. I said I need to go see if the two fellows out on the porch got something to eat. So I walk through the white house with the square white rooms out to were the two men had been sitting. I see that they had eaten and left. On the table lay a piece of fish they had not cooked. I could smell the fish. (First dream with smell!)

I turned to go back into the house when I heard a woman from inside say close the screen so no flies get in. So thats what I did. I went to the deck, no screen. Then checked the covered porch. No screen. Then ta-daa! The screen door was between the covered porch and the house.

In this dream I remember hearing the song by Christopher Cross. So I ride like the wind. To be free again. Such a long way to go to the boarder of Mexico. So I ride, ride like the wind.

I love this dream. There were things that did not make sense to me but I went with it. I was very surprised in the dream how fast it went from night to day. I would appreciate any and all prayer. If the good Lord gives you an understanding of this dream, please share.

Thank you and God bless.