Great fish and Noah's Ark

Archives for 2010
Mona
Platinum Member

Great fish and Noah's Ark

Post by Mona »

The Lord gave me a red key in a vision about a week ago and it was to his heart.Since this key given to me I have been walking around seeing with the Lord’s eyes. It is as if I am in Jesus and in his body.

Today I had a vision of swimming in the ocean as if I were a whale. My eyes were seeing as if I were a whale and I was swimming as if I were a whale. I was following Noah’s Ark and I could see the ARK above me and riding on the surface of the water. Looking up at the surface of the water, I could see a radiance of light that penetrated the surface of the water. The thing is that I was swimming in clear blue sea water and could see through the water. Just then it was as if I stayed in position near the surface and then the whale separated from me as to show me something and it dove deep into the water. I was watching this whale as it romanticly swam and I was watching the tail how it made a beautiful bold and strong movements as it traveled. I was captivated by the motion and was completely in awe.

Again I felt I was looking through the Lord’s eyes as he was the great fish and when he separated from me it was to show me something that I needed to search for in hidden treasures.

These experiences of visons and dreams have been quite different lately. The other day I was seeing as if I were a golden retriever dog.

I believe entering into the Lord's heart is a place where all his many characters and glory are revealed through his creations and or creatures.

I have been so in awe in the way he teaches us...With So Much Love

His has big plans for me why else would he use a whale??,LOL!!
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Yes, I do believe He has big plans for you. Bask in it sis.

Sounds like you are in Him, and He in you. Also, that you are connected at that deeper level to his body.

Noah's ark may speak of those that are being separated and cared for by the Lord who is looking to romance them to Him in those deeper waters.

Continue in the deep things of his heart. I like to say that the heart of God is found in those deep waters. Revelation to me is seeing and hearing with the heart of God (in the deep) found in Jesus.

Great stuff Mona. Happy for you and continue to share as you feel led.

I am also quite amazed and delighted with the wonderful things I see that He reveals in dreams and visions (and that is just one tool). Was just thinking of this again last night.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I personally saw this as G-d showing you aspects of himself through his creation, but first I'll start with the key. The key I believe to be Jesus, because of this verse:

Mat 27:51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,

Right after Jesus died, the veil to the holy of holies was torn, signifying that because of Jesus's death anyone has access to G-d, or you could say Jesus's death is our key to G-d. If you don't know what the holy of holies is you can look it up in wikipedia, or you could probably google it and find a good commentary on it.

Now the two animals you saw, the whale and the dog, I believe to both portray a side of G-d. The whale I see as showing you how awesome and magnificent he is, while also being gentle and peaceful. The golden retriever I see symbolizing the loyalty of G-d, his willingness to die for us, and his companionship with us.

Hope this helps.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I'm sure the Lord wants to teach you with this.
I also noticed how much the Lord cares for the world he created.Since I became a Christian I grew to admire God more and more when I see all the wonderful things he created.I like animals more.I can imagine as God said when he created them and every time he created something he saw that it's good.
I know there is more to this dream,but this came into my mind.
God bless you.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...interesting...both the whale and a retriever are God's RETRIEVERS to bring home the lost or those off course...

:mrgreen: maybe another layer is your calling to be GOD'S RETRIEVER?

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Mona.
no interp except u have such amazing and beautiful dreams and visions.... I dont dream like u do yet. or have visions .... i hope to someday,,my dreams are strange,, dark and weird.
U are blessed to have such cinematic ,,vivid almost poetic dreams and i am a wee bit envious! :D