Jesus walking in the clouds

Archives for 2007
Travis
Silver Member

Jesus walking in the clouds

Post by Travis »

This is a dream that my wife had not long ago. As she recalled to me she remembers looking into the sky seeing the clouds above. Jesus was walking in the clouds, but it was what he was doing that impressed upon her she related to me that He looked very busy as if one that is preparing for company or the like. She felt that the time was very soon.

The first thing I though was it reminded me of Jesus preparing a place for us.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Powerful!! I love that! Reminded me of the soon to be Rapture taking place where we will meet Him in the air!!

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Travis,
Welcome!
Does your wife remember what Jesus was doing in order to prepare? Like setting a table maybe :mrgreen:

Sweet dream,
Joy
Travis
Silver Member

In response

Post by Travis »

Hi, no table that I know of she believes it was houses, what ever it was it He was very busy as though He was running out of time.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

John 14
1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have you studied the old Jewish wedding ceremony?
The groom proposes and then goes to build on to the Father's house.

Bless you,
Joy
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

Yep :) It's interesting because my wife will have dreams and I will know where in the Bible it talks about it. She like really. I love her dearly.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10