Taught By Jewish Man

Archives for 2007
chrisy
Diamond Member

Taught By Jewish Man

Post by chrisy »

On 12/14/07, I had the following dream:

I was standing somewhere…. There was a man to my right…. I tried to secure a piece of garment around my waist but I did not know how to do it - how to secure it around my waist.

I looked at the man to my right and he was doing the same thing and obviously he knew how to do it. I knew that he was Jewish. I looked at what he was doing and I noticed that the fabric was cotton - the loops were made of blue and white fabric threads. He showed me how to do it… two knots had to be made.. the smaller at the bottom….. and the right end had to be inserted into the bottom knot to secure it around the waist. The dream ended.

Any insights?
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

chrisy, these scriptures came to mind...
Numbers 15:37-39

37And the Lord said to Moses,

38Speak to the Israelites and bid them make fringes or tassels on the corners in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and put upon the fringe of the borders or upon the tassel of each corner a cord of blue.

39And it shall be to you a fringe or tassel that you may look upon and remember all the commandments of the Lord and do them, that you may not spy out and follow after [the desires of] your own heart and your own eyes, after which you used to follow and play the harlot [spiritually, if not physically],

Hope this helps...blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

PS..I was trying to cut and paste a picture to show you what one looks like..but I couldn;t.. :cry:
Anyways..you can go to this website and it will explain with it means and also show a picture of it..

Blessings to you sis..
Clarissa

www.elayah.com/tassels.html
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Clarissa!

Thanks so very, very much! The tassel is exactly what I saw in my dream! The colors - everything! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Thanks a million! Finally, I understand the dream! Amazing!

Chrisy