No place to stay

Archives for 2007
Blessings
Platinum Member

No place to stay

Post by Blessings »

My husband was asked to speak at a seminar. However our whole family was invited. My husband must have been at the seminar. I was stranded with the 4 kids. The people in charge were still trying to figure out where we would stay. At first I saw some slum huts. I thought ok we can make do here. But then one woman said that we could stay in her apartment until they have things sorted out. So we went into this building and entered her apartment. She left the key in the lock and left.

We needed only to freshen up a little after our long journey. I noticed there was a small bathroom but there also was a toilet in the master bedroom. That was a little odd.

Anyway we must of freshened up. I noticed the bedroom door was a pale blue. There were some hooks on the back of the door. There was a shoe storage bag with some slippers in it and a bathrobe. I noticed that all the fixtures were very nice.

I wanted to go out and get some groceries. But I wasn't sure what to do. The woman loaning us the apartment had gone out. I didn't want to lck her out, nor did I want to leave the door unlocked. I was in a quandry when I woke up
Janice
Gold Member

You know what to do already.

Post by Janice »

This dream is the same as the last one I did for you. In this one, Jesus has you doing a self examination. When you start reading the word more... Jesus will do what needs to be done. Don't lock the Church out by no means... LOL They need to feed you spiritual as well.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi sis...

Just a couple things for you to consider and if none of them fit just pitch them...The Lord will show you...

Thinking that you are in a temporary state...or temporary place...transitioning...

Thinking also that its a place where you will "freshen" up...freshen meaning, re-freshing, in his spirit...a place where you will gain new insight maybe or even just be renewed in the Spirit...

Thinking that you aren't too happy with that place right now but are willing to push through...you know its not forever...just a place to stay for a bit...

Thinking also of the door...I kept hearing in my spirit "open door"...and the key being left in the lock made me think "The authority has been given to you"....its been left for you..

You want to leave to get more meat, nourishment...ect...but are wondering if you should because you also know the Lord has opened this door for a reason but since your not too happy in this place you keep feeling you need to go elsewhere for food...so part of you is confused at whether to leave or to go...

I believe the Lord is showing you that you are in a temporary phase of your life...don't get too upset thinking that He has left you there stranded...Its only temporary and its really to refresh you...give you new insight, grow you more...He also I believe is showing you that maybe during this transitioning He is going to open a door for you and give you keys or authority in areas that you may not have had before...I also believe that the Lord may have been speaking to you and saying that you have all authority, he has given it to you...Maybe this dream was just an encouraging dream to show you that its almost over...this too shall pass...

These were just some things that came to me...I wanted to give them to you and hope they help...if not discard them..
Lots of Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Hi, we just had a big Christmas eve program. Several guests stayed in our home for the past few days. The word the kept coming up was "refresh." A woman that stayed with us used that word several times. In the country we live in, this is the term we use instead of "freshen up." So this struck me time and again. WFH, I believe that there is truth in what you said. I don't understand the transition part but maybe it is so. I am really open to whatever God has for us. And like I said Janice, I do long to go deeper with the Lord. He is so marvelous. I wish you could all have seen the work He did today. I believe I met some people that just came into the Kingdom.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Remember, transitioning could be literal or spiritual...and there is usually a parralel...transitioning for me is usually that time in between moving to the next level or next project the Lord has for me....It has also been a time to just rest...so you can really look into that word...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.