Sweeping Leaves From Office Hallway

Archives for 2007
Joy2dream

Sweeping Leaves From Office Hallway

Post by Joy2dream »

I was moving into my new office (not IRL). It was down a hall that was floor to ceiling window and there was a door w/all windows also somewhere. As I looked at my desk, there was a new monitor there, it was black and had all kinds of new type things on the sides, buttons, ect. My desk sat low and the monitor was sort of sunken in the desk. At first I didn't much like it (in RL I don't like it if I don't know what is going on) but decided the IT guy must have just replaced my old monitor. Then I notice that someone has also changed my chair. I was going from the front of the office building to my office, I think moving things. A young girl that works with us when she is out of school was walking with me I think helping me move things. As I was moving I noticed things in my office that didn't belong there, maps, ect. that someone had put there to get out of their way. I asked the young girl and she implied that another woman in the office was putting them there. I went to her office to ask her why and she had rolls and boxes of maps also. I was ill at her putting the things in my office because she was the one who begin the moving of the maps. In one part of the dream as I was walking toward my office I looked out the glass window and there was a African American man, around 30 years old and he was taking leaves. Out of no where I had a broom in my hand and was sweeping leaves from the tan tile floor in the hall outside of my office. The man comes in and says he is sorry about the dog and indicated that he would take care of the leaves. I told him it was ok, I could get them. There was a small brown, tanish colored dog right outside my office eating what looked like a hamburger patty. It was the man's dog and the man said that he hope it was ok that the dog was hungry.

Blessings,
Joy
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Wow!

This is what I got when I read your dream. God is in the processing of moving you - your view of the world will be enhanced (floor to ceiling windows). It is a call to parts of the world that have yet to be revealed to you - to a people unknown to you and someone/organization in service to the Lord who/that is ripe for ministry (the African American was 30 years old).

The objective of the mission/service is to clean the "dead" things (symbolized by the dead leaves) and feed those who are hungry for the true Word of God - the meat of the Word of God. (Remember the woman who told Jesus Christ that even the dogs eat the crumbs form the master's table).
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Chrisy,
I am praying regarding your interp. I have had several dreams with an Africian American male in them and he always seems to be an angel IMO.

I think the small dog may represent friend(s) that listen outside my office door and are getting fed. In other words they really are easedropping.

Jesus bless you,
Joy