The Misunderstanding?

Archives for 2007
Under_His_Wings

The Misunderstanding?

Post by Under_His_Wings »

I had a dream where I was in the living room of my friend Leon. I was upset with him because he refused my intimacy with him (he was emotionally distant). I left the house and began to walk down the street towards the beach. I could see that the waves were crashing in violently BUT the waves didn't harm the beach. I remember being amazed by this sight! I stood there admiring the beauty of the beach and 3 young boys came over to me to try and pick me up. I knew they were manipulators so I blew them off. For whatever reason, I felt the urge to go back to the house. This time my friend Leon confronts me and we realize that there was a big misunderstanding between our communication. I told him, "I didn't mean for us to get married right away just when you are ready!" We both kind of laughed at the silly misunderstanding. I then walk into the kitchen where his mother was. Leon follows me into the kitchen and he hugs me from behind with his arms wrapped around my neck. His mother walks over to us and she lays hands on my stomach and says, "that's my grandchild!" I shouted, "Hallelujiah!" End of vision!
Travis
Silver Member

interesting

Post by Travis »

Hello, I'm interested in what you think it means.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Under_His_Wings,
The name Leon comes from Leo, meaning Lion.

Blessings,
Joy

Revelation 5:4-6 (King James Version)
4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Under_His_Wings

Post by Under_His_Wings »

I don't know what the vision means. My guess is that there will be some kind of reconciliation with Leon? His mother laying hands on my stomach could possibly mean that I'm pregnant?

Any revelation on this vision would be so greatly appreciated. I just sense there is more to the vision that I need to understand. Please help!