Friend died suddenly at my house

Archives for 2007
Little Treasures

Friend died suddenly at my house

Post by Little Treasures »

Any thoughts on this dream? Could it be symbolic?

my friend died suddenly while taking a nap at my house. I was advised to move the body so I wouldn't get caught up in an investigation although i had nothing to do with it. I chose not to move her. THe medical examiner came over and wanted to look around. He said she had a lot of sugar in her body. I showed him all the chocolate she was eating before her nap. IRL she is not diabetic and she is only in her 40's.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Hmmm.... that she died while taking a nap kind of jumped out at me. But I dont know what the sugar represents.... or why she died in your dream from having too much sugar in her. Interesting dream; I hope someone else can help you out with this one!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Nap also means to be off guard. Could Lord be revealing to you that whoever your friend represents is lacking a balanced [spiritual] diet -filling up on the sweet stuff and not getting enough 'meat' of The Word?

Hosea 4:6 came to mind as I read your dream. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..

You did the right thing by refusing to move the body. I wonder if others 'see' the situation but don't want to get caught up in it for whatever reason. Perhaps a call to intercede?

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Liltreasures...

Could the friend be your church?? Or the body of Christ?? Thinking the examiner is the Lord...and he is examining the BODY...He is finding that there is way too much junk food and not enough nutrition...It reminded me of the scripture about tickling ears....feeding them only what they wanted to hear...but not what would keep them out of danger...

I am wondering if you are interceding for your church or the Body of Christ and part of you feels that you need to move to another place so as to not get caught up in this??

Just some thoughts...
Lots of Love..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.