ants

Archives for 2010
colm777
Bronze Member

ants

Post by colm777 »

I had a dream and big red ants were crawling all of my floor and on top of the ceiling in my house . What does this mean?
mary collins

The lord has anointed me to lay hands on the sick and the sick be healed and cast out demons in His name and they have to go.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Ant:

Hardworking; ability to prepare; wisdom; stores up; works as a team member; pest; neglect. Proverbs 6:6-8

Another name for a Red Ant is "Fire Ant." They are a stinging ant by nature. Their sting is like venom and can harm humans and even kill small animals.

Ant:

Industrious; wise; diligent; prepared for the future; nuisance; stinging or angry words.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
wholeheart
Gold Member

Post by wholeheart »

C7,

Ants can also represent uninvited guests or a nuisance like they would be at a picnic.

I agree with Pearls in that red ants are more than just bothersome... it can also indicate intense anger.

Sometimes a seemingly small unresolved matter like unforgiveness can give the enemy a foothold in our lives that brings about very painful consequences.

Hope this is helpful!

Wholeheart
aliciahltn

ants

Post by aliciahltn »

Some ants can eat at a foundation of a house.Or infestation where they have a nest in the house. Pray more and ask the lord.Once I hada vision of ants when praying for a minstry that was going thur a hard time. :P
Graduate of CFNI, Licensed chaplain, mother of 3, Bible teacher, hebrew teacher, interested in prayer and bibical archealogy, painter and artist and tutor of various subjects.Like dream Bibical dream intereptation.