dream about car

Archives for 2007
pressingon
Bronze Member

dream about car

Post by pressingon »

Hello All, I had a dream where I was going up this street called hulman and before the railroad tracks it has a separate track that has makes a bump when you drive on it. My car ended up getting stuck on that part and the railroad track was just inches away from where my car got stuck. My car was dangling and I was trying not to let the car go backwards because there was a big fall. I got out of the car and climbed up and went into this house. In another scene I was in this house and the ground was shaky and I had to close the door or I would fall out. I looked outside and the train came by and it ended up taking off the front end of my car. I was so upset. My church family said, it's ok, your dad will just buy you a new one and it will be the one that you always wanted. Another woman said, " I am so happy for you." My dad asked why I didn't do something. (I felt like he meant get some help when the car was stuck.). thank you
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Pressingon,
I believe this dream is about your walk with the Lord. Either you have hit a dump or you will hit a bump on the road and get stuck in your walk. I encourage you to keep with it and remember to ask God for help. He will restore everything the enemy has taken from you and more.

Disregard what doesnt witness.

Blessings,
sheep
pressingon
Bronze Member

Post by pressingon »

when you say stuck in your walk, what do you mean? thanks
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Not moving forward (growing) and not moving backwards (backsliding).

Disregard if it doesn't witness in your spirit.

Blessings,
sheep