Fried nuggets and tubers

Archives for 2007
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Fried nuggets and tubers

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea what a fried "nugget" might represent?

I dreamed that I was offering someone in ministry (who I think represented someone I know) fried nuggets of some sort of tuber. It looked kind of like jicama. Then I dropped a large, unprocessed piece and he accidentally stepped on it and 'squashed' it. Then I offered him a few pieces from my handful, which also had another unprocessed piece of tuber in it.

'Tis a mystery!

Any thoughts?

Tx lots,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

LOL, when Perry Stone has something very interesting to say regarding the Bible he calls them "nuggets" like a gold nugget.

I wonder if the dream is saying that you have nuggets to offer but have not properly "processed" them yet. The teaching you have is gold but you don't have the fullness of it yet and it isn't ready to be eaten.

Ditch if this didn't minister.

Bless ya,
Joy
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Tx Joy!

Interesting!! Your comments and the nuggets being "gold" ring true.

And they helped me take the thought a little deeper. Since I was offering him both the processed and the unprocessed nuggets, and the unprocessed ones fell to the ground and one he accidentally smashed, perhaps I'm also to be careful how I offer things to people.

Perhaps hitting people with the whole root, or the "raw truth," can't be received well by some people. They need to get it "processed" and in smaller bits.

I do (every once in a while) get frustrated and feel like I'd like to "whollop" someone with the way things aught to be (especially family ... lol!).

Big hugs,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b