strange vision

Archives for 2010
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

strange vision

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

I had this one this morning during prayer, I saw a jungle bird there where several things that stuck out to me about this bird. This bird's beak was orange and the its around its eye was also Orange but the rest of the bird was black, that struck me as odd because jungle birds are normally very colorful. The thing that was the weirdest to me was the fact that this bird was stuck in the top of some old jungle ruins, it was grafted in with the rest of the decaying ruin, its feet where one with the building. It is important that you know in the vision the bird was alive and flapping it's wing, it wasn't just a carving of a bird.
wholeheart
Gold Member

Post by wholeheart »

a,

What kind of jungle ruin? I'm thinking this bird is a spirit of some kind...? Orange and black can be colors indicating a warning of danger. It might be helpful to remember who or what you were praying for at the time of your vision. Ask God to give you a scripture to go with it

Wholeheart
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

jungle ruin

have you have seen the jungle book? the ruins kind of look like that that's the best i can describe it. the vision just came i wasn't praying anything in particular.
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

THanks

By the way I think you may be on to something with the warning interpretation
wholeheart
Gold Member

Post by wholeheart »

a,

i believe you are seeing temple ruins. i.e. a place of pagan worship and unholy covenant making. When i first read your vision, i pictured Mayan type ruins. Perhaps God is showing you where, in the past, such a covenant was made. This could be property you live on, the church property, or even where you work. It could be God is simply asking you to pray over the property breaking past covenants and/or assignments and to plead the blood of Jesus over it; declaring it belonging to the Lord and to His kingdom.

I wish I had more insight, but alas... ask God to give you more revelation concerning this. I may be off base on this, however, you can never go wrong when you are seeking the Lord!

I would love to hear if you get further revelation on this!

Enjoy your journey!

Wholeheart
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

thoughtful consideration

a,

i believe you are seeing temple ruins. i.e. a place of pagan worship and unholy covenant making. When i first read your vision, i pictured Mayan type ruins. Perhaps God is showing you where, in the past, such a covenant was made. This could be property you live on, the church property, or even where you work. It could be God is simply asking you to pray over the property breaking past covenants and/or assignments and to plead the blood of Jesus over it; declaring it belonging to the Lord and to His kingdom.

I wish I had more insight, but alas... ask God to give you more revelation concerning this. I may be off base on this, however, you can never go wrong when you are seeking the Lord!

I would love to hear if you get further revelation on this!

Enjoy your journey!

Wholeheart

Dear Wholeheart,
I've been praying about this interpretation and a few things don't match up with me. When looking at my life and the possibility of having some pagan form of worship in my life now, i see nothing out right. any past false gods ive ever served have been torn asunder, the only God I surrender to is the King of Kings. if you have any more insight to this vision i'd love to hear it, thanks
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

Hi alilbitofHSSpirit,
I've been praying about this interpretation and a few things don't match up with me. When looking at my life and the possibility of having some pagan form of worship in my life now, i see nothing out right. any past false gods ive ever served have been torn asunder, the only God I surrender to is the King of Kings. if you have any more insight to this vision i'd love to hear it, thanks
Don't forget that things may be passed down generational lines to the 3rd, 4th and 10th generations. You may NEVER have cut covenant with anything, but your forefathers did. They hinder and can impact the 'now'. As God reveals these things, it is for a reason.

Derek Prince wrote a good book about blessings and curses. It is worth a read.
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Nuachrest

Don't forget that things may be passed down generational lines to the 3rd, 4th and 10th generations. You may NEVER have cut covenant with anything, but your forefathers did. They hinder and can impact the 'now'. As God reveals these things, it is for a reason.

Wow I forgot to even think about that, that makes a lot of sense it could very well be just that! The only thing is, I have no clue what that/those (could be more then one) curses are and if I did I wouldn't know what to do about it. soooo could you help me?
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

No worries...

The good news is, you do not need to know all the 'ins and outs', God does, and He sets us free from things we don't even know of.

I am at work at mo, but will send you some things that I have used to break and renounce generational stuff. Its cool and easy to do.

Praise Jesus!
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

Here is a link for background study and info re Derek Prince..

http://www.dpmuk.org/Groups/58714/DPM/K ... urses.aspx

Here are a series of 10 teachings by Derek Prince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsOhODrm67k

Someone recently sent me the following which I used and adapted for myself for general stuff, as ithings were identified for me, personally by the Holy Spirit.
I used the following, kind of like a template. #

I did however, leave out portions of it, that I didn't agree with, or bear witness to.
e.g Like where it talks of soaking myself in the blood of Jesus. I don't believe in that. I believe in the promises His blood ratifies, and as I speak them in faith, THAT is pleading the blood before my Father.

Anyway, use what you feel comfortable with, and let the word and Holy Spirit guide you into all truth.

http://www.mfmvirginia.org/How_To_Obtai ... liverance/

I then took communion afterwards and watched for changes in my walk for the better!

It was all, simple, effective, and did not rely on me knowing everything, but trusting in what Jesus has done for me. The fruit has been greater intimacy in my walk, which is what I desire.
Hope it helps.

Can I add, that I don't go 'looking' for curses and demons in every instance. I rely on the Holy Spirit and the word to reveal things to me. And deliverance doesn't have to be messy! lol!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: strange vision

Post by bjcollin »

alilbitofHSSpirit wrote:I had this one this morning during prayer, I saw a jungle bird there where several things that stuck out to me about this bird. This bird's beak was orange and the its around its eye was also Orange but the rest of the bird was black, that struck me as odd because jungle birds are normally very colorful. The thing that was the weirdest to me was the fact that this bird was stuck in the top of some old jungle ruins, it was grafted in with the rest of the decaying ruin, its feet where one with the building. It is important that you know in the vision the bird was alive and flapping it's wing, it wasn't just a carving of a bird.
Howdy,

What I get from this vision is that only the beak of the bird is orange, so this is a warning about something that is coming from somebody's mouth ie they are speaking or parroting something. The thing they are speaking under the surface is attached to hidden ruin and decay, ie they are not speaking life. Out of curosity, what were you praying for or who were you praying with when this vision occurred?

in Christ,