Old Lady dying in church.

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Old Lady dying in church.

Post by WaitingforHim »

Daughters Dream: Told the way she told me.

Me and my family were in our old church we used to go to. We went into a room and there was an old woman on a bed. she looked like she was dead. I looked up and there was this big cloud that was mean. It was a bad cloud. There were other little clouds around it and they seemed like they were talking to each other.

We left the church. Then we were back and I went in and seen the old lady again. She still looked like she was dead and people even thought she was. She began to yell for me. I seen that she wasn't dead. I went to her bed. I had to step up some steps to get to her bed. She was smoking a HUGE cigarette. Her voice sounded really bad like she was dying. I knew the cigarette was why. She asked me if I would help her put it out. I took the HUGE cigarette and put it out. She kind of looked like my grandma..a little.

Any thoughts.?
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

old lady in bed

Post by spiritledd »

Guess what? I too had a dream about an old lady who looked like she was dying in bed too! The one i saw was super old but still beautiful. Somehow i knew her but could not remember. I took by the hand and she sat up and i said "wow your beautiful" and she smiled. She had very beautiful dress on and makeup and a feather shawl thing around her and she had a nurse too.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Take this for what ever value it may have.

The fact that it was an old church that use to be attended...I hear the old women representing old traditions used to become intimate with God and they are still using them. The work of the flesh is involved (cigarett addition) and it is killing them but they keep using them...like an addition.

The interesting part is the coming and leaving and coming back....implies keeping in touch...to put out the cigarette...meaning...speaking truth to them....truth breaks addition. Perhaps...your daughter's heart is being tugged on for her calling....not specifically that old church....but one or people like it????

May the Lord reveal to her his instructions in this dream.