I hung a clock with no hands

Archives for 2010
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

I hung a clock with no hands

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

In this dream, I hung a clock on the wall. I plugged it in to an electrical outlet and I heard it humming. When I looked at it, I noticed it had no hands.
Someone was there and told me it wasn't working, but I let them hear it hum from the power.

I have no idea what a clock without hands means
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

well, with your life's situation right now, maybe you are hoping to know how long it will take. . .
Jesus is the Saviour
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I see this as encouragement to follow HIS lead and not be moved by opinions of others. You clearly hear the hum of Power albeit you can't see it yet..

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by The Word.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

discerning wrote:. . .
You clearly hear the hum of Power albeit you can't see it yet..

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by The Word.
Oooh I Love It Discerning! Of course everything you said but this inparticular.

Blessings Larry!
Jesus is the Saviour
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I was post reading and I came across yours. Very intriquing!

You hung a clock on a wall (displayed for anyone to see: like a gift or result of your labor) Clock tell people what time it is...your clock has no hands so the timing is unknown.

Many say...it is not working, this thing that you did....because it is not obvious to them....looking for the time of it.

I like the next message....do not be discouraged....you knew that you plugged it in....you could hear the hum.....so you claimed it was working!! Amen!!

May the Lord act on your steps of faith and bless all that you do. Amen.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I hear; God's timing. The clock has no hands because there is nothing human hands could do. This is not time that man can tell. Those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength. This is patience having its perfect work.
Will
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi LarrytheDreamer,

without having the words..

His hands are past present and future.
He encompasses our lives in completeness.
His ways are a mystery.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

lol.. I read that dream.. cause the title intrigued me and I thought well God's timing is perfect, no "hands" (men's ways) are needed.

then I scroll down and see wow.. others have said the same thing.

Hold on and don't give up, your Abba Father LOVES you.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
mjtorrence
Silver Member

Post by mjtorrence »

Wow this is a awesome dream and I really like how will stated "God's timing" this is true there is no time with God such as in the natural
Teb
Gold Member

Post by Teb »

My times are in his hands!
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

a couple of years ago someone once saw a vision for me of an hour glass...

and then the sands of time were laid to rest as the Hand picked up the hourglass and laid it on its side.
Then this was spoken... 'What I am doing in you... cannot be measured by time.' (or, has nothing to do with time)

Once again...
I see this as similar. We have a time that we feel is best and when that time feels like it is either dragging on or is long past but things are left unchanged... then we can feel a little stressed to put it mildly.
Good words that have been offered though... it's likely a combination of insight offered that will being understanding rather than a choice between one or another.

And I am sure it speaks to many on different levels.
Cheers..
Taps