Water flooding my apartment

Archives for 2010
RevK
Diamond Member

Water flooding my apartment

Post by RevK »

Dream

Was in my apartment (I'm on the 3rd floor), and water was flooding around me. The water was coming up to my knees. Then the scene switched and I was in a mansion. (The pipes didn't break and am too far away from the river plus being on the third floor). Please an interpretation would be appreciated. Thank you!
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I'm going to pray about it.I had a dream this mornin that snow was falling somhow to our room through the roof and attic.
We have problems (financial) and it bothers me,though I trust the Lord.
I don't know if the Lord wants to warn me of a danger or if it is a fear dream.
I don't know if this can be similar to your dream?
God bless you. :)
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

RevK,

In John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Might be easier if you read from John 14:2-3, read it real slow and see what it is saying. Our temple is where God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit dwells. Inside of us are different levels and rooms that God meets us which is kind of neat.

The water is a good thing and not bad, because God gives us a promise in the Bible about flooding waters.

Isaiah 43:2, When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

back to the rooms in the Father's house which is you. There are many rooms in His house. Each level of training you walk through with Him it's like levels from crawling to walking, then walking to knee deep etc. I believe you are entering a new level of training and growth with Him and it's above your knees.

Before the foundations of the world God knew you and placed things in your generational line just for you to use like royalities, or your inheritances for you to rule with over the earth. Some people think you can't have them until you get to heaven, but you can have them here on earth and you just have to ask God for them and He will give it to you.

Pray this makes sense to you. Tried to explain best I could.

Pray about what I said though because might mean different to you.

Yukon :)
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

I don't have an interpretation but I have had two similar dreams recently. Water rushing under the doors and into my house.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The third floor speaks of the trinity, Father, son and Holy Spirit
An impossible height of flood

Flood in the OT..was judgment on man's sin

The flood rises to the level of the Knee. Prayerfullness

2 Chronicles 7:14

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Perhaps, your a voice of this message? and /or intercessor?
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Rev K,

I thought about this scripture, when you said that the waters were to your knee. Ezekiel 47:4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.

LOVE AND PEACE +