VISION? BARKING COMING FROM THE BACK SEAT OF MY CAR

Archives for 2010
barukh1
Platinum Member

VISION? BARKING COMING FROM THE BACK SEAT OF MY CAR

Post by barukh1 »

HAD TO RUN INTO TOWN TODAY. I TURNED MY CAR AROUND ON THE STREET...WHEN I WENT TO THE CURB TO BACK UP I HEARD THREE DISTINCT "BARKS"...FROM THE BACKSEAT...DISTINCT BARKS...RUFF (PAUSE)RUFF (PAUSE) RUFF. MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS OF A GERMAN SHEPHARD. I HAD A GREAT UNEASINESS AS IF THIS WAS A WARNING TO ME...FOR SOME REASON I FELT LIKE THE NUMBER 3 PLAYED A PART IN THAT WARNING..I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING WAS COMING...I PRAYED..RAN MY ERRAND AN CAME HOME.. THE UNEASINESS HAS LEFT TONIGHT BUT I AM STILL WONDERING WHAT MAY COME...
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Barukh1,

Im sure this was unsettling.

I just want to encourage you to keep moving foward and know how much God loves you. Don't let whats behind you, hound you.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

This came to mind Matthew 10:16

“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Be watchful and discerning. Possibly the Lord is expressing that strife and contention is at hand in some matter. Possibly a backseat barking maybe the samae as a backseat driver. Maybe someone is trying to order your steps but remember your steps are ordered by the LORD!!

Hope this bring some understanding

Love In HIM
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

The following scripture came to my mind:

(Jes 30:21) And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Maybe it is useful to read it in context.
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)